On September 07, 2022, Samsung Electronics announces a new plot that appliances deliver additional 10% savings to the highest industry standard under the new European energy labeling system. The company’s eco-conscious will authorised to serve the condition.
EVP and Head of Customer Experience of the Digital Appliances at Samsung Electronics Hyesoon Yang said. “As we set our vision on becoming the No. 1 energy efficient appliance brand. We are excited to showcase the Samsung appliances and technologies that are making it possible.”
He continue added “Thanks to SmartThings Energy maximizing the features of Samsung appliances. Users can enjoy the latest in appliance technologies while also being eco-conscious at home.” The statement shows genuine efforts and causes confidence in Samsung.
While raising the particular way how the company is planting the new plots. let’s start to discuss under specific heads how Samsung made this possible and what the appliances proved a success in a way.
No. 1 Energy Efficient Refrigerators Offer Advanced Cooling and Power Savings
- Rated as the No. 1 energy efficiency, Samsung’s refrigerators are designed to reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint while optimizing food storage.
- The product provides 10% extra savings on top of the current highest energy rating standard. Also, SmartThings Energy with AI Energy Mode helps intelligently reduce energy usage for refrigerators by up to 30%.
- Advanced high-urethane insulation technologies of SpaceMax™ allow for a spacious interior in refrigerators not bulk externally. This results in more food can be stored in optimal temperatures without the need for more power.
- Twin Cooling technology optimizes and maintains refrigerator temperature and humidity in a very stable range within 0.5°C fluctuations.
- CoolSelect+ Plus allows for the flexibility of selecting from four different options inside compartments, ranging from freezer to cooling.
- Metal Cooling helps keep the cold air inside for longer, minimizing the changes in food temperatures and ensuring that food stays fresh for longer while saving power.
No. 1 Energy Savings, AI-Powered Washers
- Samsung’s Bespoke AI™ Washers feature is a reason for the most wonderful laundry experience and quickest washing technologies. It is 10% extra energy saving on top of the highest energy rating standard.
- SpaceMax™ technology provides an 11-kilogram capacity so users can do larger but fewer loads of laundry, reducing the overall wash and dry cycles for the long term.
- SmartThings Energy with AI Energy Mode optimizes laundry cycles with technologies such as Ecobubble™. This cuts energy usage by delivering powerful cleaning with cold water without having to heat water.
- AI Washer and Dryer use advanced sensors to detect the weight and softness of the fabric in each load.
- AI Energy mode, the washers can cut energy usage by up to 70%3 placing them as No. 1 in energy savings in their category.
Samsung’s Eco Heating System: Improves Home Comfort While Reducing Your Carbon Footprint
- Samsung’s Eco Heating Systems (EHS) provides floor heating and hot water while offering an extra 10% energy savings above the current highest standard.
- Scroll Compressor, the EHS compresses refrigerant at a much higher pressure than traditional heating units.
- Flash Injection Technology and a large heat exchange area increase the flow of heat transference.
Samsung is constantly trying to make more and more efforts and innovate to create home appliances that can help save energy and resources at home. sustainability becomes a critical factor in our daily lives Surely you like the features incorporated by Samsung, particularly for specific presentations. For more information, stay connected with us via @Samnews24…