Samsung has several Televisions in its portfolio. The topmost models are OLED TVs, QLED TVs and more. Samsung takes movies, sports, games and anything else you can show on a screen to extraordinary levels—with razor-sharp images, ultra-bright output and insanely crisp colors. Here, in this article we will check how to set up Google Meet calling on your Samsung TV.
Download the Meet app on your Samsung TV
First of all, to use Meet on a Samsung TV, connect a USB camera and microphone directly to the TV.
- Now pick up your Samsung remote, press the Home button.
- Select Apps and then Search .
- Search for Google Meet .
- Select Download.
Sign in to Meet on your Samsung TV
Now, using the Google Meet on your Samsung TV, you must add your Google Account to your Meet calling account.
- Just open the Meet app .
- Select Sign in.
- On your Android device, open the Meet app .
- At the top left, tap Open navigation menu and then Settings and then Calling settings.
- Tap Calling account and then TV sign in and then Connect.
Make a call on your Samsung TV
- Select Start a call.
- Select someone from your recent activity and then Voice call or Video call Camera.
- At the top, search for a contact, then select Voice call or Video call Camera.