Samsung is all set to launch its new foldable phone at the end of July 2023. The specifications, renders, and images have already leaked recently online. Now, the live hands-on images of the upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 5 are leaked by a reliable tipster AhmedQwaider.
As per the leaked images, the top sensor of the camera rings on the Galaxy Z Fold 5 has been redesigned. The leaked images also showcase the sides of the upcoming Samsung foldable device, highlighting its new hinge design. However, as the hands-on images do not include the unfolded state of Fold 5, the appearance of the crease remains unknown.
Galaxy Z Fold 5 Specifications [Leaked]
- Foldable Screen Size: 7.6-inch QXGA+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Outer display: 6.2-inch HD+ AMOLED display.
- SoC: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC for Galaxy.
- Battery: 4400mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
- Rear camera: 50MP primary camera + 12MP ultra-wide camera + 12MP telephoto camera.
- Front camera: 4MP under-screen camera + 10MP outer screen front camera.
- Software: Android 13-based One UI 5.1.
- Other specifications: Dual speakers, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, IPX8 rating, etc.
More Useful Links
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 global variant spotted on Geekbench
- Upcoming Galaxy Z Flip 5, Z Fold 5 and Tab S9 spotted on TKDN certification platform
- Check all the Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5 color renders and specs ahead of launch
- Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Z Flip 5 full specs, live image and renders leaked ahead of launch
- Breaking: Galaxy Z Fold 5 first official press render and full specifications leaked
- Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Z Flip 5 One UI 5.1.1 testing spotted