You’ve already seen the rumors and the renders. Now the front look of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is here. In case you didn’t already hear, the Samsung Galaxy S23 Series won’t come with huge changes but yes the camera specifications are upgraded for the Ultra variant of the Galaxy S23 Series.
The launch of the Galaxy S23 lineup is expected around February mid-2023. Now, a trusted tipster Ice Universe has shared one image of the Galaxy S23 Ultra which shows the front design of the display. As per the image/render the edges are less curved — not flat, as some speculated. There is a punch hole camera at the top center.
S23 Ultra bezel pic.twitter.com/9cE2Z8gScu
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) October 5, 2022
On the back, you’ll find the not-really-updated camera array:
In Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra you will see a new 200MP camera that will have 0.6µm pixels on a 1/1.3” sensor with an f/1.7 aperture in front. This is different from the ISOCELL HP1 or ISOCELL HP3 modules – the current 200MP camera sensors on the market. The HP1 size is 1/1.22″ with 0.64µm pixels, while the HP3 is 1/1.4″ with 0.56µm pixels, so the new sensor will fit between them. It will keep the 10MP periscope module from the predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Latest Updates
- Exact Samsung Galaxy S23 series battery details are out
- Samsung Galaxy S23 protective case leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra may come with sensor shift stabilization
- Galaxy S23 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 may have different specs
- This report confirms the S23 Ultra 200MP camera availability
- After Galaxy S23 Plus now Galaxy S23 5K renders released by OnLeaks