Samsung is all set to launch its next-generation foldable phones on August 10, 2022. After the foldable phones, the company will focus on the Samsung Galaxy S23 series devices. Now a trusted tipster Ice Universe shared a battery and camera specification info of the upcoming Galaxy S23 Ultra.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will still use a 5000mAh battery, but it will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 processor. Even the smartphone is not thinner and lighter.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will use the 200-megapixel sensor ISOCELL HP2, which has better overall performance than the two 200-megapixel sensors HP1 and HP3.
Unfortunately, the above-mentioned sensors, HP1, and HP3 still have not appeared in any smartphone yet. It was speculated that the first 200-megapixel flagship Motorola moto X30 Pro equipped with HP1 will be released in the near future.
According to well-known analysts, Ming-Chi Kuo, the all-new upcoming flagship Samsung Galaxy S23 series will only be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. Let’s check the previous launched Galaxy S22 ultra key camera specifications.
- Primary Camera: 108 MP 1/1.33″ sensor, 0.8μm pixels, 24mm-equivalent, f/1.8-aperture lens, OIS, PDAF, Laser-AF
- Ultra-wide Camera: 12MP 1/2.55″ sensor, 1.4μm pixels, 13mm-equivalent, f/2.2-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF
- Tele 1 Camera: 10MP 1/3.52″ sensor, 1.12μm pixels, 230mm-equivalent, f/4.9-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF, 10x optical zoom
- Tele 2 Camera: 10MP 1/3.52″ sensor, 1.12μm pixels, 70mm equivalent, f/2.4-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF, 3x optical zoom
- 8K up to 24fps, 4K up to 60fps, 1080p at 60fps (tested at 4K/30fps)
So, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S23 series will carry new changes and enhancements as compared to the above Galaxy S22 Ultra camera specs.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.