The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a very solitary model that arrives through a foldable display. It’s a captivation form factor that originally alter the method you do many things on your smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 has two disparate displays one is an outside cover screen and the second one is the prime display on the innermost. The device will keep the screenshot or record the one that’s recently active. There’s no method to discover a screenshot or record both screens at a similar time, yet.
Disparate methods to capture a screenshot on the Galaxy Z Fold 4-
The simple method to capture a screenshot on the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is to click on the volume down and the power button at a similar time. This is the most general method to take a screenshot on almost all Android handsets, and it performs on the Galaxy Z Fold 4 too. However, there are a few other ways to capture a screenshot on the Galaxy Z Fold 4, so let’s go above them together.
- Using Flex mode.
- Using Bixby or Google Assistant.
Using Flex mode-
One of the great things about the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is that the hinge is well built sufficient to know you open the main screen midway and fix it up on a uniform surface. Performing so will automatically hit the Flex mode which is a very excellent methods to utilize the screen preconstruction to ship or deliver a new experience.
For now, let’s know at how you can capture a screenshot make use of the Flex mode:
- Through the Flex mode enabled, move to the page you wish to create a screenshot of.
- Now, tun up the display midway and stand by for the Flex mode to set in.
- The bottom segment of the screen will now exhibit you a control pad with a group of icons.
- One of them is a screenshot icon.
- Easly choose it to take a screenshot.
- Recognize that the screenshot choice on the Flex mode only take the head segment of the display with the prime content.
- The mid-section through the control pad and the touchpad won’t be a section of your screenshot.
- You’ll have to make use the volume and the power button to grasp a screenshot of the complete screen.
Make use of Bixby or Google Assistant-
Yes, Bixby is yet very substantial object on Samsung handset which you can utilize to do so many tasks. In these terms, you can utilize Bixby to capture a screenshot for you. Now move to know how to perform:
- Move to the page you wish to discover and come to the Bixby assistant.
- You can wake up Bixby either by clicking and waiting the power button or by saying, “Hey, Bixby”.
- Once Bixby is active, normally say, “Take a screenshot”, to rapidly obtain a screenshot of the display.
- You can also perform this with the assistance of Google Assistant. All you have to perform is wake up Google Assistant in place of Bixby and provide the similar direction for doing that.
Different methods to screen record on the Galaxy Z Fold 4-
Using the screen recorder tile in quick settings-
The first option is to start a new screen recording using the tile in the quick settings menu. Here’s how to do this:
- Locate the “screen recorder” option in the quick settings menu by swiping down on the notification center.
- The “screen recorder” tile is enabled by default on the Galaxy Z Fold 4, so you should be able to find it very easily.
- Now, simply select the “screen recorder” option to see a pop-up in which you can set your preferences for the recording.
- Choose Start recording once you’ve adjusted the settings and you’re good to go.
Make use of Bixby to record the screen-
- Another way is to make use of Bixby to begin a fresh new screen recording. For this method, easily say, Hey Bixby, begin a screen recording.
- Performing this will once again hit the pop-up menu in which you can place according to your choice for the screen recording.
- Modify the accurate settings and you’re nice to move.
- Those were few of the methods in which you can take a screenshot or begin a completely new screen recording on your Galaxy Z Fold 4.