Samsung has now officially listed the new Dragon Knight G52A monitor with a 27-inch 2K 165Hz Nano IPS screen. An interested buyer will get this monitor for just 1999 yuan in China. As per the latest information, the Samsung Dragon Knight G52A display uses Nano IPS technology with a resolution of 2560*1440.
Samsung has added a 165Hz refresh rate on it with 1ms grayscale response time, 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, and 400 nits peak brightness. The monitor is designed with NVIDIA G-Sync support and AMD FreeSyn c, has a 21:9 mode, the base supports lifting and rotating adjustment, and the interfaces include HDMI, DP, etc.
Samsung Dragon Knight G52A Specifications
- Color: Black
- Chromatic number: 1.07 billion
- Product Size: Length 613.7mm; Width 570.5mm; Height 247mm
- Wall Mount Specifications: 100x100mm
- Stand base: Rotary lift
- Whether it has built-in speakers: No built-in speakers
- Power Type: External power adapter
- Whether to support wall hanging: Support wall mount
- Product net weight (kg): 4.4
- HDMI interface: Support HDMI interface
- Type-C: Does not support Type-C interface
- DVI interface: Does not support DVI interface
- USB expansion/charging: Does not support USB expansion/charging
- VGA interface: Does not support VGA interface
- DP interface: Support DP interface
Samsung will start shipping this new G52A gaming monitor on 22nd September 2022.