The Galaxy Flip 4 is Samsung’s newest foldable device. The new flip handset arrives with various new features. If you have a Galaxy Z Flip 4 or are planning of obtaining one then you must know about useful directions like split screen, screenshot, and factory reset.
Why we need to reset Galaxy Z Flip 4?
There can be so many causes for resetting the device. If there is an issue through the device and there is no resolution, then a factory reset may resolve the problem. Also, when you wish to vend your model, it is advised to factory reset the device to delete all data. Sometimes upgrading to a modern version also shatter the device and, in those terms, reset is one of the clarifications.
How to Reset Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4-
Using 2 method you can reset your Galaxy Z Flip 4 factory data but before doing that you have to verify essential requirements for reinitializing your handset. Resetting will detach all information from the handset, there are some points that you required to contemplate before reinitializing your handset.
- Create a backup of your handset.
- Power up your device up to at least 50%.
- Be sure to recognize your mail account password.
First method to Reset Galaxy Z Flip 4 from the settings-
- Click to open Settings on your device.
- Swipe down and detect the General Management settings and open it.
- In General Management, you will obtain so many options.
- Swipe down to the last and you will obtain the Reset option.
- Click on the option and then select factory data reset.
- Then next will display what steps will be pick if you select to do the factory reset option.
- If you are agreeing with the given information, click the Reset button.
- And now press Delete all.
- This will delete all the data from your device and reboot so many times.
- After resetting you will be required to place your Galaxy Z flip 4 again.
If you wish to only reset particular segment of the handset such as Network Settings, System Settings, and more, then in place of selecting the factory reset you want to move for the particular present menu or options for that.
Reset Galaxy Z Flip4 from Recovery using second method-
- Connect your Galaxy Z Flip 4 to the charger.
- Now switch off your Galaxy handset.
- Tap and wait Power and Volume Up buttons jointly.
- Keep tapping both buttons till you look the Recovery screen on your handset.
- Now utilize the volume buttons to arrive the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Click the Power button to choose it.
- Click to on the next page tap Volume down to choose Factory Reset and click the Power button to reset Galaxy Z Flip 4.
- Now this will remove entire data from your handset and reset your model.
- After the operation, your handset will restart automatically.
- Fix up your handset and you are better to move.
So, these are the two main methods to reinitialize Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4.