Smartphones become a required part of our lives. This is why before you give your handset to a friend or family member, or sold it off, it is suggested that you factory reset your Galaxy so that all your details from the model are deleted.
Resetting the handset will not be linked to your Google and other accounts that you had endorsed into the model as well. It erases all your apps and info and places them back in a similar position as when you first bought them. A complex reset is also a better way to solve any issues you are having through your handset.
Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Phone:
Before going to reset your handset you should know some things which will be important after resetting your phone.
- A factory reset will delete entire data on your Galaxy phone.
- And it is important that you store or back up your Samsung handset and all the data on it before access with the remaining procedure.
- Hard resetting your Galaxy model will not move back any software upgrades that were installed on it.
- So, if your Galaxy smartphone was running Android 10 right away but obtained the Android 11 upgrade, it will rest on the end after the reset.
- You do not compulsory have to do a complete factory data reset.
- You have the choice to reset all settings, network settings, or accessibility settings of your device while leaving your data perfect.
- If you utilize a microSD card on your Galaxy model, you have the choice of not removing it matter at the time of factory reset.
- Performing a hard reset and factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy handset means a similar thing.
- There’s no difference between the two.
- You will not be apt to recuperate Android content that is erased at the time of factory reset, so again verify your backups ahead of you begin.
- If you initialize your Samsung Galaxy models for troubleshooting reasons, you can attempt a network or settings reset first.
- In case that settled the issues you are facing, you will ignore the trouble of setting up your Samsung Galaxy handset again after a factory reset.
How to Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Phone-
- Click to open the Settings app and navigate to General Management.
- Now click on Reset.
- Here you can see so many reset choices adding the capability to reset all settings, network settings, and others which may be valuable attempting if you’re detecting issues.
- Even so, you are required to choose the Factory data to reset option.
- A precis of all the content that will be deleted and the accounts that will be not merged from your Galaxy models will be visible here.
- Swipe to the very bottom and choose the Reset option.
- For validation, you will have to present your device unlock pattern or password followed by your Samsung account password if you were logged in to it.
- At last, click the Delete all button.
- If you are moving to another device, you can also remove entire your eSIMs from the handset.
- Specifically, choose this option if you think or plan on selling or giving away your Galaxy model.
- If you are hard resetting your Galaxy handset for any other cause and plan to utilize it after the reset again, do not remove the eSIMs.
- In that case, you will have to reach your carrier to fix it up again.
Hard Reset Your Samsung Phone Easily-
Factory resetting your Samsung Galaxy handset is an elegant and direct procedure. Since a reset will entirely delete your model, it is generally suggested that you make a backup of all your important details. But unfortunately Android does not give an exact way to back up app data, so several data will yet be removed as a segment of the procedure.
Apart from that hard reset, you can also reset the network settings of your Samsung Galaxy handset if you don’t want to obtain into the inconvenience of fixing it up again after a factory reset.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.