Galaxy Z Flip 4 and the Galaxy Z Fold 4, A couple of weeks passes when it launched. Samsung made available the deuce throughout 40 countries as the sources said. The fourth generation of foldable seems to offer the best to those planning to upgrade to a smartphone adventure. Must you absorb how it’s doing in global markets?
In the article ready to visit sale in over 40 countries starting today and known South Korean market, these new phones received close to a million pre-orders within a week of announcement. Samsung is planning to expand the availability of its latest foldable phones to 130 countries by next month. Till now it is in sale in Europe, South Korea, India, the UK, and the US Smartphone market. In India, they received over 50,000 pre-orders within 24 hours as they landed.
Do you have an idea regarding, the changes they are coming with? The more availability and enhanced connectivity, a faithful battery that promises never let you down, good space and storage, an arresting body(hardware appearance), and function and functionality in Galaxy Z Flip 4 and the Galaxy Z Fold 4. Let me show you a brief docket considering some specifications of the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and the Galaxy Z Fold 4.
Galaxy Z Flip 4 specifications
- Body: 165.2×71.9×6.9mm, 187g; Plastic front (opened), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), aluminum frame; IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Armour aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance (advertised).
- Display: 6.70″ Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak), 1080x2640px resolution, 22:9 aspect ratio, 426ppi; Cover display:, Super AMOLED, 1.9 inches, 260 x 512 pixels (Gorilla Glass Victus+).
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm): Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510); Adreno 730.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 12, One UI 4.1.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, f/1.8, 24mm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 1.12µm.
- Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+; Front camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 3700mAh; Fast charging 25W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), Fast wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); NFC; stereo speakers; Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified).
Galaxy Z Fold 4 specifications
- Software: Android 12, Samsung One UI 4.1.1
- Display: Foldable Dynamic 7.6 Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1200 nits (peak), Infinity Flex 2176 x 1812 Pixel (QuadHD+), 374 ppi, 120 Hz, 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) outer display, Gorilla Glass Victus+
- SoC/Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1, 64-Bit (4 nm), GPU-Adreno 670
- Storage: 12 RAM, 256/512 GB, 1 TB / Samsung.com exclusive 1 TB
- Rear Camera: Triple-Cam, 50 MP (f/1.8, OIS, Dual Pixel AF) + 12 MP Ultrawide (f/2.2, 1,12 µm) + 10 MP Tele (f/2.4 1,0 µm, OIS, PDAF, 3x optischer Zoom)
- Front camera: 10 MP 1,22 µm, f/2,2; 4 MP 2,0 µm FF, f/1.8
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, face recognition, OTG, IPx8, S-Pen (optional), Acceleration, gyroscope, light sensor, proximity sensor satellites GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- SIM: eSIM, dual Nano-SIM
- Connection: 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, WLAN AX, NFC, USB-Typ-C
- Battery: 4400 mAh, 25-watt charging power, wireless charging (15 watts)
- Dimensions folded: 155.1 x 67.1 x 15.8 mm, open: 155.1 x 130.1 x 6.3 mm
- Weight: 263 Grams
Now, you must get an idea about the interesting facts in Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4 which nuisance the global as landed down by Samsung. By the way, you can also be the first to know what the company is exactly planning for further to sell the product in a more optimized way. But for the same, you need to stay connected with us @Samnews24.