Samsung come out with the most awaited things and launched the One UI 5 public beta based on Android 13. Samsung has roll out the One UI 5 beta program for Galaxy S22 series in the (US, South Korean and Europe and it is assumed that it will be present as soon as for other regions. We already bit known about some new features that will be available in the latest firmware that will include collateral according to the official changelog
One UI 5 beta (Android 13):
One UI 5 is going on the floor, and it escorts you more preceding substantiation and make it easy to acquire objects done over your Galaxy device. So, let’s go back to look that what was the updated or new features available on Android 13. The latest next coming firmware will include various features except from brand new UI, notifications tweak, multitasking gesture, permission window, security and privacy improvements, and Text recognition.
One UI 5 comes with some new features:
• Command “Hi, Bixby”.
Stay Safe and secure:
• Security splasher.
• Emergency assistance.
• Coalescent emergency contact list.
• Alert before you share personal information.
• Provide site’s security status.
Pictures and videos:
• Get help with Pro mode.
• Histogram in Pro mode.
• Zoom more simply with one hand.
• Easily switch to Photo mode.
• Watermarks to your pictures.
• Easily you can select filters.
• Complete fresh look for Stories.
• Now telephoto lens is supported in Food mode.
Accessible to everyone:
• More accessibility options in the quick panel.
• Magnifier is easier to access.
• More spoken assistance.
• Improved support for patterns of raised dots represent letters and numerals displays.
• Gives effortless edit your Accessibility button.
Express yourself using emojis:
• Fresh emojis are available for emoji pairs.
• New AR Emoji stickers.
• More default stickers for your AR Emoji.
• Transparent backgrounds for AR emoji stickers.
• Make videos with 2 emojis pairs.
• Use any images as your emoji background.
• Place stickers to your Google calendar.
• Create stickers from any picture.
• New stickers in Photo Editor.
• More methods to edit GIFs.
• Reposition expression buttons on Samsung Keyboard.
• kaomoji directly from Samsung Keyboard (Japanese-style facial, *^.^*).
Realme UI 3:
Realme has currently launched Realme UI 3.0 early access beta to the Realme GT series. The new Realme UI 3.0 has arrive with a group of new features and a completely different look. Realme UI 3.0 now has a restructured resources management system with AI Smooth Engine, making more efficient use of CPU and GPU to make system performance smoother, faster launch apps, and improves battery life. So, everything you do now on your realme smartphone feels more receptive and fluid.
- Fluid Space Design and 3D Icons.
- Spatial Layout interface.
- Personalization AOD.
- New App Permissions, Approximate Location.
- Secure Privacy.
- AI Smooth Engine.
Comparison between One UI 5 Beta vs Realme UI 3.0:
If we compared between both then the One UI 5 beta comes with so many functionality users always waited for Samsung latest updates and Samsung also continually deliver new updates to them. One UI 5 beta comes with security concern warn before sharing any personal information for safety purpose that was nice. You can create video using 2 emoji pair as well as so many emoji features give you for entertainment purposes. Gives complete fresh look for stories basically all over the One UI 5 beta gives overall functionality according to user’s requirements.
Apart from that if we back to Realme UI 3.0 then it was also good for Realme users efficiently you can use CPU and GPU. It has made enhancement that concentrate on extend out the allover look. It also improves security and privacy and also include Design and 3D Icons. But apart from that Battery drains so quick than before. I don’t know if it’s the UI or if there’s a bug. The system wide dark mode is not working as good as it was in ColorOS 6. Some apps keep crashing randomly. And sometimes you have to open the apps 2-3 times.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.