The time noted in history while One UI 5 beta as with Android 13 is being out on the stage. As it is an upgraded version of the One UI operating system so has a broad view of enhancement. It was already much in rumors after all launched One UI 5 beta program for the Galaxy S22 series in the global market [Germany]. One UI 5 beta is currently in the Europe market, US, and South Korea. There are seven countries, for now, that are in beta testing. Countries are China, Germany, India, Poland, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States are up to adapt.
Now the question arises, What must be expected to be changed? Of course, In this article, we’ll be going to cover, what all the new features are, tailored look, numerous new apps, Sound settings, what could make you more productive, AI assistant, Bixby, and other notable points of its functionality.
Features of One UI 5 Beta
According to the official changelog, One UI 5 brings several new features including new customization, security, and accessibility features that you’ll connect with below.
Tailored Look and Feel
- One UI 5 beta brings options to customize the look of the phone experience.
- Usage of the set of color options for a more tailored look.
- Users now get up to 16 preset color themes based on their wallpaper.
- 12 more color options for their home screens, icons, and quick panels for a look and feel suited to their style.
- customize screens by using widgets of the same size in a single location.
Enhanced Language and Sound Settings
- This new beta version has an availability to sort all ringtone volumes and vibration intensities.
- this is the first time featured that users can now easily tailor their preferred language for their different apps.
- People who like to use several languages, multi-lingual, or just learning a new language can easily select the language that will be used for each app in Settings.
One UI 5 beta updated these 12 apps officially
One UI 5 beta has also Popup with numerous new apps that are preferable and vital to use for more productivity. There is 12 count of apps that follow down:
- Galaxy Wearable
- Samsung Kids
- Samsung Internet
- Samsung Health
- Galaxy Shop
- Samsung Members
- Samsung Pay
- Smart Switch
- Voice Recorder
Command “Hi, Bixby”
- Bixby commands on your phone so they work faster and don’t require a data connection.
- When you’ve got an incoming call or an alarm or timer rings, you can get help from Bixby without saying “Hi Bixby”.
- Just say “ “Answer the phone” or ‘Turn off the alarm.
Stay Safe and secure
- The security dashboard in the setting shows whether your device suffering any security issues and console to fix it.
- By the quick action of pressing the Side key 5 times, you can call emergency service. That totally doesn’t matter where your phone is.
- The integrated emergency contact list is a concern for the people you want to contact in case of an emergency. The list can also be used for emergency features on both your watch and your phone.
- Sharing action may contain sensitive information, the share panel warns before you share personal information and let you think before share.
- An icon will appear in the address bar on Samsung Internet to show a site’s security status. Tap the icon to learn which information the website collects and tracks.
Accessible to everyone
- More accessibility options in the quick panel avail you with high contrast, color inversion, color adjustment, and color filter.
- Magnifier is easier to access in Accessibility settings. It uses your camera to enlarge items in the real world so you can take a closer look or make them easier to read.
- With more spoken assistance you can make your phone read out keyboard input so you can be sure you typed the correct letter.
- Improved support for braille displays now provides native support for braille displays without the need to install extra apps. Your braille display will work with most features of your phone, including the initial setup process.
- Easily edit your Accessibility button to quickly change the features you can access using the button.
- New actions are available for Corner actions, you can now click and hold, drag, drag and drop, go to the top of the screen, or go to the bottom.
Pictures and videos
- You can get help with Pro mode while tapping tap the icon to get tips and guidance for using the various lenses, options, and controls.
- The histogram in Pro mode checks the brightness of each tone to help you get the perfect exposure.
- Zoom more easily with one hand or out farther with a single swipe.
- You can easily go back to Photo mode when you use camera modes located in the More menu, a Back button is now available to take you back to Photo mode at any time.
- Add watermarks to your pictures
- Choose filters easily avail filter selection menu has been streamlined in Camera, Photo Editor, and Video Editor.
- All-new look for Stories that are automatically created in your Gallery has been revamped with an immersive slideshow view.
- The telephoto lens is now supported in Food mode which takes better close-up shots of food using the telephoto lens.
Optical Character Recognition(OCR)
One of the finest features of the Samsung Oen UI 5.0 is the all-new Optical Character Recognition across the UI.
- This feature will allow you to detect text from images for easy sharing.
- Read any text on a wall, object, or vehicle.
- It can be instantly transcribed on your phone.
Additional changes in One UI 5 beta
- Screen calls before you answer automatically to ask the reason for the call.
- Turn on Show app names to make app names appear below the app icons.
- Battery health information is to devise care that helps you check the status of your battery. If your battery’s health is declining, we’ll let you know so you can consider replacing it.
- New layout for notifications where app icons are larger, making it easier to see which app sent the notification. Text alignment improved to make notifications easier to read.
- One UI 5 has more options regarding RAM Plus that can now be turned off completely in Device care if you don’t need it or don’t want it to use any storage space.
So, all arranged above that is what I find to note regarding One UI 5 beta changes and enhancement. Revered back to the Topic we’ll be going to have another excerpt that will be about iOS 16, the major release of the iOS mobile operating system of Apple. Inc.
Features of iOS 16:
As you the all aware iOS16 is currently in beta for developers and members of Apple’s free public beta testing program, and the software update will be released for all users with an iPhone 8 or newer in September. A second public beta of iOS 16 that corresponds with today’s fourth developer beta will likely be released next week.
New updates and enhancements were placed in regards to the new beta version iOS 16 beta 4 and notified them below.
Lock Screen Notification Settings
In the fourth beta of iOS 16, Lock Screen notification options in the Settings app that Apple has enhanced the look.
- Notifications in three different styles: count, stack, or list.
- With two fingers reduce them to a counter notifications can be grouped together.
- Notifications can now appear from below the Lock Screen, rather than above.
- There are new notification widgets for the lock screen that show data in real-time.
- New notification widgets for the lock screen that show data in real-time.
New Wallpapers for CarPlay
- A static version of the iOS 16 wallpaper for the iPhone is now available for CarPlay, with multi-colored, blue, and gray options to choose from.
- Open Settings in CarPlay using your vehicle’s built-in controls.
New Time Limits for Undo Send in Mail
The new beta version of iOS 16 beta has come up with a more effective option that avails you in extraordinary. The time limit exceeded as it was 10 seconds before.
In the first three betas, the time limit for unsending an email was 10 seconds, but the fourth beta provides users with options of 10, 20, or 30 seconds.
Live Activities API
- ActivityKit in beta serves developers to begin testing the Live Activities feature on the Lock Screen in their apps on iOS 16.
- sports app might allow the user to start a Live Activity for a live sports game. In that scenario, the Live Activity would appear on the Lock Screen for the duration of the game and offer the latest updates about the game at a glance. That implies Live Activities will provide real-time glanceable information on the Lock Screen.
iMessage Edit/Undo Send Changes
- You can now tap on the small “Edited” label below an edited iMessage bubble to view the original version of the message and any other previous edits.
- In addition, iMessages can now only be edited a total of five times before the “Edit” option disappears.
- A 15-minute window for editing an iMessage, Apple has reduced the time limit for unsend iMessage to two minutes after it is delivered.
Other Changes it does
- The number of changes due to bug fixes in iOS 16 beta 4, according to the release notes.
- Even has to upgrade is a new “Add Widgets” prompt displayed when customizing the Lock Screen to indicate where the widgets are placed.
Therefore, it was all about that oath to cover off. The key features I had taken about two are One UI 5 Beta and iOS 16. I expect that my content may help you out while informing you in regards to what you were finding off, for more infotainment stay tuned.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.