Samsung extremely keep going its position on updating its device and Apps. As we all know Samsung comes with most exclusive features to make great user experience. Your Galaxy phone arrive with Google Play Store and Galaxy Store, where you can download so many apps. You can also select to update your apps automatically or manually. Updating apps gives you access to the latest features and improves app security and stability. Follow the guide below to keep your apps up to date. In this article, we will explore four (4) top Samsung apps that the company updated most recently.
Top 4 Samsung Apps update (August 5, 2022):
- Samsung Internet Browser Beta 184.108.40.206 by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd-Download free
- Samsung Max Privacy VPN and Data Saver 220.127.116.11 by Samsung Max Apps-Download free
- Samsung Video Player 18.104.22.168 – Download free
- Samsung Calendar 12.3.06.1000 by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.- Download free
If you want to update your app for that you have to enable Auto-update apps in Play Store: Turn on Auto-update to automated update apps downloaded using the Play Store. Updates are installed automatically by the Play Store, so you can always have your apps up to date without having to do it themselves.
To update your mobile device’s software, follow some basic steps:
- Tap to open phone setting option.
- Go to the Software update.
- Click on the Download and install.
- Tap to follow the on-screen instructions.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.