While making a comparison, I have picked the three best battling rivalries in the premium smartphone market in India. As where Google Pixel 6a and the Nothing Phone (1) had issued back and forth, they both welcomed spitefully. Both smartphones offer design, performance, and cameras rivaling most high-end flagships. On the other hand Galaxy S20 FE 5G, is a bit ancient, but still, shares a flagship-grade experience at a relatively affordable price.
In this generation, a range of new smartphones is introduced daily, with bulk availability, and with new discoveries. All three smartphone has a comparing quality and worshiped goodwill in the market. Let’s quickly revert back to our topic.
Nothing Phone (1)
The Nothing Phone 1, stylized as Phone (1), is an Android smartphone by Nothing Technology Ltd. It was announced on 23 March 2022 and come on sale on 21 July 2022. In the sense of Comparison of Nothing Phone 1, it has a newly introduced product but has more aspects of succeeding.
Pre-orders began on June 24, 2022, via invitation only with private community members going first, with customers who wanted to pre-order the phone required to pay £20/€20 in order to purchase the phone by July. It gives severe competition on the battlefield because it has very much a sign of goodwill as was announced by former OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei.
- Battery: The phone has a 4500 mAh battery, with 33W charging, capable of charging 50% in 30 minutes and full in 70 minutes. also features 15W wireless charging, 5W reverse-wireless charging, and supports Quick Charge 4.0 and Power Delivery 3.0 up to 33W.
- Storage: It can be configured with either 8+128, 8+256, or 12+256 RAM and storage configurations.
- Camera: Dual 50-megapixel main and ultra-wide cameras. The main camera supports both optical image stabilization and electronic image stabilization and is capable of recording 4K video at 30 fps and FHD video at 60 fps
- Colour contrast: The phone comes in white and black colors.
- Display: The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 and the phone is covered with Gorilla Glass 6. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor as well. The phone has stereo speakers but does not come with a headphone jack. Small LEDs on the back of the phone. The phone has Bluetooth 5.2 and supports NFC (near-field communication) capabilities.
- Software The Phone 1 will run on Nothing OS, a new operating system based on the Android operating system. The phone will receive at least three years of software updates and four years of security updates.
- Price: The Price of the first phone launch by Nothing Technology Ltd. is ₹32,999 in India.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Samsung Galaxy S20 is a series consisting of the flagship which differentiates by screen size, the larger camera-focused model, and a bit more little difference. Of the other smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE was cheaper than other models.
S20 Fe 2022 version came out of the box with Android 12 and One UI 4.1. Samsung will give a 4-year Android update for devices released in 2022. Key upgrades over the previous model, in addition to improved specifications, include are:
- Display: 6.5-inch flat Super AMOLED Infinity-O cutout, centered FHD+ (2,400 x 1,080) resolution 407ppi 120Hz refresh rate HDR 10+ Gorilla Glass 3 cover
- CPU: 5G models: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 4G models: Samsung Exynos 990.
- GPU: 5G models: Adreno 650 4G models: Arm Mali-G77 MP11
- Battery: Using the latest Wireless Fast Charge technology, Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE / S20 FE 5G can charge wirelessly quicker than previous generations. Using fast wireless charging technologies, you can recharge your Galaxy S20 FE / FE 5G fully in less time ever than before.
- Camera: S20 FE houses three cameras which have an improved system supporting 8K video recording (7680×4320) for the first three models and a super-resolution zoom of 30–100x, depending on the model.
- Storage: 8 GB of RAM (Compared to the usual 12 GB) inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot.
- Price: The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE remains one of the better values in Android phones. For a reasonable $699.
- Software: All four phones initially ran on Android 10 and Samsung’s custom skin One UI 2.1. In early December 2020, Samsung began releasing the Android 11 update with One UI 3 to all models.
Google Pixel 6a
The Pixel 6a is an Android smartphone designed, developed, and marketed by Google as part of the Google Pixel product line. It serves as a mid-range variant of the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Here’s we look through all the features, performance, designs, camera technology, and others
- Hardware: While including a camera bar and two-tone back scheme behind .device is also available in Chalk, Charcoal, and Sage. Stereo loudspeakers, one located on the bottom edge and the other doubling as the earpiece.
- Display: The Google Pixel 6a features a 6.1-inch 1080p OLED display with HDR support. The display has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a circular cutout in the upper center for the front-facing camera.
- Battery power: Pixel 6a is fully advanced with a 4410 mAh battery and is capable of fast charging at up to 18 W. It has an IP67 water protection rating. USB-C port is provided for charging and connecting other accessories
- Camera Setup: The Pixel 6a includes dual rear-facing cameras. It is capable of recording 4K video at 30 or 60 fps
- Memory storage and chipset: The Pixel 6a uses the Google Tensor system-on-chip, with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of non-expandable UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Features: Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Software: The Pixel 6a will ship with Android 12 at launch. It will come with 3 years of major OS upgrades and 5 years of security updates.
- Price: The Price according to the Indian rate is ₹43,999, in an Indian market.
Hence, it was information regarding the Comparison between the top flagship killers. That is all about my concern until I am collecting more on other affairs, stay tuned.