Samsung already provided the August 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S22, S21, and S20 series much earlier. Samsung has a good track record, to keep updated its users with the new security patch.
Now, according to SamMobile, Samsung has started sending out the July 2022 Android security update for the Galaxy M52 5G, and Galaxy M53 5G users in the European and Latin American markets.
As per the changelog, the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G July 2022 patch update is rolling out with the firmware version M526BXXS1BVG4 in Bolivia, Brazil, and Peru, and the Galaxy M53 5G, is getting the new update with firmware version M536BXXU1AVG1 in Europe, India, Malaysia, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Specifications:
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of built-in storage
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED+ display
- Resolution of 2408 x 1080 pixels
- Refresh rate of 120Hz
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G on the rear packs a quad-camera setup featuring a 108 MP (f/1.8) primary camera; an 8 MP (f/2.2) camera; a 2 MP (f/2.4) camera, and a 2 MP(f/2.4) camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 32 MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture
- One UI 4.1 is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 1024GB)
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, 4G, and 5G with active 4G on both SIM cards
If you use the Galaxy M52 5G or Galaxy M53 5G user, you can download and install the new software update by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install.