Samsung has proved once again on the behalf of advanced security patch rollout. Samung has now started rolling out the August 2022 security patch update for its Galaxy devices.
Starting with Galaxy S22, Samsung released the August 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra in Europe, and other regions will receive the notifications soon.
The August 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S22 series comes is rolling out with the firmware version S90xBXXU2AVG6. Samsung August 2022 CVEs are yet to announced but we hope the August 2022 security patch could fix dozens of known privacy and security vulnerabilities.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Key Specifications:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra features a punch-hole
- 6.8-inch QHD+ (1440×3088 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X display
- 120Hz refresh rate
- HDR10+ support
- 108MP main camera
- The Galaxy S22 Ultra is equipped with a quad-camera arrangement on the rear, comprising a 108MP (f/1.8, OIS) primary sensor, a 12MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide lens, a 10MP (f/4.9, OIS) periscope telephoto lens with 10x optical zoom, and a 10MP (f/2.4, OIS) telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- On the front, it has a 40MP (f/2.2) shooter for selfies and video calling.
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC
- 12GB of RAM and up to 1TB of internal storage
- Android 12
- One UI 4.1
- 5,000mAh battery
- 45W fast-charging
If you are a Galaxy S22 series smartphone user in Europe, you can download and install the new security update on your device by heading to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install.
Samsung is focusing on the next foldable phone event which is scheduled for August 10, 2022, and the event title is Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event. Check the latest Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4.