Samsung Galaxy S21 has been recently spotted testing the One UI 4.1/One UI 5 in the UK. Now ahead of the major update, T-Mobile has started sending the July 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S21 series users.
Several Samsung Galaxy devices have received the current patch. The all-new firmware update for the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra comes with One UI build version G991USQU5CVG4, G996USQU5CVG4, and G998USQU5CVG4 respectively. The update comes with a package size of 310MB.
Samsung Galaxy S21 July 2022 Update Changelog:
- It improves the performance of the device
- Fixes known issues
- Enhances the security and stability
- The July 2022 Samsung security bulletin is yet to be unveiled
How to update the Samsung Galaxy S21 Device?
You can update your device by tapping on your device Settings >> Software update >> Download and install. Now follow the on-screen instructions to download the fresh update on your device.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S21 sports a 6.2-inch full-HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The Galaxy S21 is powered by the Exynos 2100 5G SoC and gets 8GB of RAM. You can choose between 128GB and 256GB of storage but it isn’t expandable. You get Android 11 out of the box with Samsung’s One UI 3.0 on top.
As far as the cameras are concerned, there is a triple camera setup with a 12 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 12 MP wide-angle camera, and a 64 MP telephoto camera. For selfies, it has a 10 MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Latest News:
- July 2022 Patch: Galaxy S21 FE and Galaxy M32 getting update
- UK: Samsung testing One UI 5.0/One UI 4.1.1 for Galaxy S21
- July 2022 Security: Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S21 Ultra getting in different countries
- Samsung Galaxy S21 South Africa, S21 Ultra Chile software update [June, July 2022 patch]
- [Germany] Samsung Galaxy S21 getting July 2022 update