Samsung has started rolling out the Galaxy A33 5G software update for the Galaxy A33 5G users in Vietnam and other market users will also get it soon.
Galaxy A33 5G June 2022 firmware update is rolling out with the build number A336EDXU2AVF2. The June 2022 security patch addresses issues concerning Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, the QR code scanner, and others.
As per the specifications are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G has a 48MP primary camera and three other sensors for ultrawide (8MP), macro (5MP), and depth (2MP) photography.
If you are a Samsung Galaxy A33 5G user in Vietnam you can download it via Setting -> Software update,” and tapping “Download and install.”
Samsung’s Latest June 2022 Update Changelog:
- Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphones are getting the 2nd June 2022 Android security patch update in the country. [Article Link]
- The June 2022 security update for the Galaxy A52 5G smartphone is now rolling out with the firmware version A526BXXS1CVE4 and it is currently available in Chile.
- The June 2022 security update for both the Galaxy S20 FE and S20 FE 5G is rolling out with the firmware version G780FXXU9DVE7 and G781BXXU4FVE8 respectively.
- According to the information, the latest software update for the Galaxy Tab Active Pro is rolling out with the firmware version T540XXS3CVE1. For the LTE variant of the tablet, the new software comes with firmware version T545XXS3CVE1_B2BF. The update brings the June 2022 security patch that fixes over 66 privacy and security vulnerabilities found in Galaxy devices.
- According to the information, the latest firmware update for the Galaxy A72 comes with firmware version A725FXXU4BVE3. The June 2022 security patch fixes over 66 vulnerabilities related to user privacy and data security.
- The latest software update for the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra is rolling out with the firmware version G998BXXU5CVEB.
- The June 2022 security patch for the Galaxy S22 series is rolling out with the firmware version S90xEXXU2AVEH. But yeah, you need to check if your device is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset or the model numbers SM-S901E, SM-S906E, and SM-S908E.
- The latest software update for the Galaxy A73 is rolling out with the firmware version A736BXXU1AVE3. The new update brings a number of known privacy and security vulnerabilities.
- If you are living in Switzerland and own the above devices – Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra then you can download it via phone setting with the new firmware G98xxXXSEFVE6.
- Samsung has released the current month’s patches for its selected devices and now the company has started rolling out the June 2022 security update to the Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G. (Becomes the first device to install).