Samsung has officially started releasing the June 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S21 smartphone users in the European market. The new software was first released to the Galaxy Tab S7 series.
The latest software update for the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra is rolling out with the firmware version G998BXXU5CVEB. For now, the update is being available in Germany and the rest of Europe it will be available soon.
The June 2022 security patch brings fixes for dozens of security and privacy-related vulnerabilities. It might also include general bug fixes and device stability improvements.
How to update Galaxy S21?
You can download and install the latest software update on your phone by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install.
Galaxy S21 Specifications:
- OS - Android 10.0
- RAM - 8 GB
- Product – Dimensions 7.1 x 0.8 x 15.2 cm; 171 Grams
- Batteries -1 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)
- Wireless communication – technologies Cellular
- Connectivity technologies – GSM, (1900/1800/850/900 MHz), 3G, WCDMA, (2100/1900/850/900 MHz)
- Special features – Dual SIM, GPS, Video Player, Music Player
- Display technology – AMOLED
- Colours displayed -Dynamic 2X Display, FHD+ 421 PPI with 16M colors
- Other camera features – Triple Rear Camera (108MP + 12MP + 12MP) | 10MP Front Camera
- Audio Jack - 3.5 mm
- Form factor Touchscreen Phone
- Colour Phantom Violet
- Battery Power – 4000
- Whats in the box – Handset, USB Cable, User Manual, Eject pin