In 2022, during the SDC event, Samsung introduced the Bixby Routines feature on its smartphones. After that, it was officially called Modes. Samsung on its One UI 5 version and the later version included the Modes And Routines app. These are the tools that give you new ways to match your phone settings, style, and layout to the activities in your daily life.
Modes and Routines now together achieve the same thing. Samsung Modes And Routines App allow you to check how your Galaxy device is working, matching it to your needs at any particular moment. Now, the company has started rolling out the new update to the Samsung Modes and Routines Application and it comes with version 4.6.00.41. Check the changelog below.
– Fixed an issue in which modes only operated on the parent device when running or terminating them in Watch6
– Fixed an error in which a locked phone could not be restored even when the “Keep your phone unlocked” action was removed
– Fixed an error in which the app execution conditions were not executed intermittently
– Fixed a forced shutdown error when running a mode under certain conditions
– Applied Galaxy brand policy globally
– Fixed other bugs