Samsung Galaxy A15 comes with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen which can display clear images with accurate colors and is comfortable for reading documents or checking work files.
With a refresh rate of 90Hz, all transitions on the screen look smooth, including when scrolling even long documents.
The Samsung Galaxy A15 immediately comes with the One UI 6 operating system. You can create daily and weekly schedules containing events, tasks and reminders , and display them on the home screen.
How to make it is very easy:
1. Click on the home screen for a few seconds
2. Select the widget option and look for the calendar, then determine the desired widget shape
3. Fill in your personal schedule into the calendar
4. The calendar will appear on your home screen along with the schedule for that day.
You can also use the home screen to make your routine trips more efficient. Monitor traffic conditions from home to office or vice versa quickly every day by installing the Google Maps widget on the home screen. So, whenever there is an unexpected incident on your daily route, you can take an alternative route and avoid traffic jams. The method:
1. Click home screen on the screen for a few seconds.
2. Select the widget option and search for Maps, then select Routes.
3. Enter the travel route that you often take, such as home or work.
4. Click save, the widget will appear on the home screen.