Less than a month since the official One UI 6 (Android 14) started rolling, the company has updated many of its older flagship and premium devices to One UI 6. Now the Galaxy A52 4G is getting the Android 14 update in Russia.
Galaxy A52 4G stable One UI 6 update firmware version
Build Version: A525FXXU6EWL3/A525FOXM6EWL3/A525FXXU6EWL3
- Renewed phone layout : new control panel, new widgets (new camera and album widgets, weather widget), renewed font, new emoji, ability to create new stickers directly integrated into the keyboard.
- Camera : The overall layout of the Camera application has been simplified. The quick settings buttons on the preview screen have been redesigned to make them easier to understand. There’s now a button in the quick settings menu at the top of the screen in Photo and Pro modes that lets you quickly change the resolution of photos you take.
- New Photo Editor : Improved layout, new Tools menu that makes it easier to find editing functions. The Straighten and Perspective options have been combined in the Transform menu.
- New Samsung Studio : new video editor for creating multimedia content. The Studio function now allows you to create videos by combining those in the gallery, adding texts, music and stickers.
- Improved Security : New privacy dashboard to control the permission allowed for each app, new Auto Block feature that allows you to block installation of unknown apps, enable security controls and block commands via USB, new security dashboard allows you to monitor every single app.
Bixby text call – New feature in Bixby, which allows you to transfer an ongoing call to Bixby text call at any time. The new Document and Text Scan feature allows you to more easily scan a document by eliminating unwanted parts.
- Samsung Pass: More secure logins with passkeys to access supported apps and websites. Unlike passwords, the passkey is stored only on the device and cannot be disclosed in the event of a breach of website security. Passkeys also protect against phishing attacks because they only work on the website or application where they were registered.