Samsung is all set to showcase new innovative projects developed from its C-Lab program at CES® 2024, which runs from January 9 through 12.
The company will highlight 15 startups and projects — the highest number the company has ever featured — at Eureka Park at the Venetian Expo in Las Vegas.
This year’s CES is expected to feature more than 1,000 startups and attract more than 130,000 visitors from around the world, including business executives, investors and media.
“The goal of the C-Lab program is to elevate a platform for startups to grow and flourish,” said Pilgyu Jeon, Executive Vice President and Head of the Creativity & Innovation Center at Samsung Electronics. “CES is the perfect venue for these exciting companies and projects to show major tech players that they belong on the global stage.”
C-Lab Outside: Ten Startups That Include AI, Energy and Healthcare Products
- RebuilderAI: AI solutions for fast and easy 3D content creation on smartphones
- Ghost Pass: Decentralized remote biometric authentication solutions
- DEEPX: An NPU-based2 AI semiconductor
- Style Bot: A fashion recommendation service based on user-owned clothing data
- Vsion: A smart window with adjustable transparency
- DolbomDream: A smart, inflatable jacket designed to monitor the health of senior citizens
- 60Hertz: An AI-powered virtual power plant (VPP) solution
- Wrtn Technologies: A generative AI portal service
- NdotLight: A web-based collaborative 3D design platform