Samsung has started rolling out the 3rd One UI 6.0 beta for the Galaxy S23 series. Yes, you read that right, according to the latest information, the One UI 6 Beta 3 is rolling out with the firmware version S91xUSQU1ZWI8, which includes the September 2023 security patch.
The changelog shows it comes with a update size of 1.3GB. The latest One UI 6.0 beta firmware for the Galaxy S23 series brings improvement on the video player layout. The video player also gets enhanced speed controls that let users choose between several playback speeds from 0.25x to 2.0x.
One UI 6 beta 3 changelog
- Video Player: Enhanced layout – Video player controls are now easier than ever. Buttons with similar functions have been grouped together, and the Play button has been moved to the center of the screen.
- Enhanced playback speed controls: Choose between several video playback speeds between 0.25x and 2.0x. Speed controls are now easier to access with dedicated buttons instead of a slider.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Improved One UI home crash.
- Improved sometimes stop problem when switching home screen using app.
- Fixed Bixby call error in certain situation.
- Improved sometimes stop problem when pressing long on home screen.
- Improved the app termination problem when entering camera video mode.
- Improved the problem that Samsung Pay is not executed with swipe gesture.
- Automatic restart of device care (add manual setting menu for schedule restart.
- Improved the shape of notification icon in text message.
- Fixed the notification bar color errors when running apps on DeX.
- Fixed the problem that the routine does not work in “When you receive a message” condition.