JerryRigEverything has now shared a video of disassembling (teardown) the Galaxy Z Flip 5, having put the device through a durability test recently. While Samsung’s latest foldable smartphone survived the YouTuber’s durability test, JerryRigEverything destroyed most of his Galaxy Z Flip 5 while attempting to disassemble it.
In the video, Jerry showcased the battery removal process, bottom plastic removal, screen removal and more.
Galaxy Z Flip 5 Specifications
- SoC: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy (4nm)
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED internal display with 120Hz refresh rate, 3.4-inch 720x748p external display
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB, 512GB UFS 4.0
- Battery: 3,700mAh
- Ports: USB-C
- Operating System: Android 13 / One UI 5.1
- Front camera: 10MP selfie camera
- Rear cameras: 12MP f/1.8 main camera, 12MP f/2.2 ultrawide outside camera 10x digital zoom
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3
- Dimensions: 3.35 x 2.83 x 0.59 inches (folded); 6.5 x 2.83 x 0.27 inches (unfolded)
- Colors: Mint, Graphite, Cream, Lavender, Gray, Blue, Green, Yellow