Samsung is now giving important help to TV and soundbar users for sync. The company has now officially announced Q-Symphony. A unique and intelligent feature, it takes the amazing sound output from your TV and combines it with the soundbar simultaneously.
How you can enable Q-Symphony on Samsung Neo QLED TV
- Follow these steps to enable Q Symphony:
- The setup is pretty easy; first, you’ll need an a HDMI or an optical audio cable
- If you’re using an HDMI, connect the cable from the soundbar to the TV
- Once you’re connected, go to your TV’s home screen
- Then, select a sound output from the quick settings
Follow these steps for manual setup
- First, select Settings, and then pair it with sound
- Do you see the soundbar and TV pair you connected?
- Just choose the TV + AV soundbar pair, and you’re all set
Enjoy the full-scale sound from the content you are watching.