Samsung has started rolling out a new app update for its Edge panels app. With this app, you can quickly access your favourite applications, features, and contacts from Edge panels. According to the latest changelog, the June 2023 update for Samsung Edge panel is rolling out with version 184.108.40.206. Check how to activate it and the most recent download links below.
How to activate Edge Panel?
- Go to Settings
- Select Display in the Settings screen
- Please note: For older models, tap on Edge Screen under Settings
- Select Edge Screen in the Display screen
- Turn on Edge Panels by swiping the switch from left to right
- Edge Panel is now appearing on the screen. Swipe leftward to open Edge Panels
- Swipe left or right to select edge panels. Tap on Settings icon to edit or view more Edge Panels
- Swipe left or right to choose desire panels
How to adjust Edge Panel Handle?
- Drag the Edge panel handle towards the centre of the screen. If the Edge Panel is not visible, perform the
- Steps above on “How to activate Edge Panel”
- Tap on Settings
- Tap More options (3 vertical dots) on the top of the screen > Edge panel handle
- Tap the option that you want to customise
The edge screen is a customizable feature that consists of the edge panel and edge lighting. You can make it your own and have the information or actions you want available with just a swipe and a tap.
Download the latest Samsung Edge Panel APK:
- Samsung Edge Panels 220.127.116.11 [June 05, 2023]
- Samsung Edge Panels 18.104.22.168 [March 07, 2023]
- Samsung Edge Panels 22.214.171.124 – APK Mirror [February 04, 2023]
- Samsung Edge Panels 126.96.36.199 – APK Mirror [October 29, 2022]
- Samsung Edge Panels 188.8.131.52 – APK Mirror [October 09, 2022]
- Samsung Edge Panels 184.108.40.206 – APK Mirror [July 04, 2022]