Samsung Galaxy Watches are counted among the top handy gadgets that come with separate apps for the alarm, the timer, and the stopwatch. Well, that might be some features that are still found a hassle to set off or confused.
This guide is specially prepared to help you to make use of the essential functions of any watch. Check the time, set alarms to improve your productivity, and time events using the stopwatch or timer.
Unlike on your phone, these three functionalities come as three independent preinstalled apps. Check below how to use them on your Galaxy Watch.
How to Set Alarms on Your Galaxy Watch
Follow these steps to set an alarm on your Galaxy Watch:
- Open the apps screen on your Galaxy Watch and launch the Alarm app.
- You should see all existing alarms including on your phone.
- Tap Add on watch, set the time that you want your alarm to go off, and tap Next.
- On the next screen, you can set specific days to repeat the alarm, date, alarm name, alarm sound, vibration, and different snooze options.
- Tap Save to activate the alarm.
- You can add multiple alarms by repeating these steps or modify an existing alarm by tapping it.
How to Use Your Galaxy Watch as a Stopwatch
If you want to time an event including laps, the inbuilt stopwatch on your Galaxy Watch can get the job done. Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to the apps screen and launch the Stopwatch app.
- Tap Start to begin recording the time whichever event you’re participating in will take.
- Tap the button on the left as your stopwatch is running to record the time for each lap.
- Tap the red button on the right to stop counting the time.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to check the different recorded lap times.
- Tap the blue button on the right if you want to continue recording.
- Tap the Reset button on the left if you want to clear your session and record a new one.
How to Set the Timer on Your Galaxy Watch
The Timer app on the Galaxy Watch can help you track time with multiple timers that can run for up to 100 hours. You can follow certain steps to set a timer on your Galaxy Watch:
- Launch Timer from your apps screen—it features an hourglass as its icon.
- Tap the Hourglass icon to create a new timer.
- Set the time you want in each field—hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Tap the Play button to start your timer.
- To pause your timer, tap the Pause button, or hit the X button to cancel your timer.
- Once the timer is up, your watch will vibrate or ring to alert you depending on your watch’s sound settings.
- Swipe the X button on the left to stop the alert and the other button on the right if you want to restart the timer.
- You can also use the available 12 preset timer options.
This is more clear with the above sets that using your Galaxy Watch is more convenient than using your phone because it’s always on you. Hope these make you bloom, stay tuned to know more via @Samnews24…