Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 foldable phones are expected to be launched in the third quarter of this year. Earlier, it was reported that these two foldable phones probably be dust-resistant foldable phones. Now, a reliable tipster Ice Universe has shared the seven key changes of the upcoming Samsung foldable phones.
7 Key Specifications of the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Z Flip 5 [Leaked]
1. Both Fold 5 and Flip 5 adopt water droplet hinges and support IPX8 level waterproof.
2. The size of Fold5 is only 0.2mm different from that of Fold4, which can be almost understood as the same size. However, after folding, the gap disappears and becomes thinner, reducing the thickness to 13. x mm.
3. Fold5 Weight 254g
4. Fold5 outer screen is still 6.2 inches
5. The Flip5 outer screen is almost square and 3.4 inches, so this outer screen will occupy most of the area.
6. The inner screen bezel of Flip5 will be narrower.
7. New touch screen technology.
Disclose some Fold5/Flip5 specifications. I mentioned them before, but now I’m putting them together.
1. Both Fold5 and Flip5 adopt water droplet hinges and support IPX8 level waterproof.
2. The size of Fold5 is only 0.2mm different from that of Fold4, which can be almost… https://t.co/yEiPfgYQF1
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) March 19, 2023
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA – Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, & Google News