January 25, 2023: The Korean units of Galaxy Tab S6 Lite are now getting the stable One UI 5 (Android 13) update with the firmware version FWA5.
- Android 13 OS major upgrade
- Apply Samsung One UI 5 new UI
- Apply new Google security patch (November 2022)
- Added function to turn on/off RAM Plus
— Sam Latest Updates (One UI) (@latestsamupdate) January 25, 2023
December 07, 2023: After the Galaxy Tab S7 and S8 lineup now the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is getting a stable One UI 5 update. The Android 13 update for the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite LTE is rolling out with the firmware version P619XXU1BVK6 and it includes the November 2022 patch update.
Currently, the update is available in France and soon it will go live in other regions too. Samsung with the latest One UI 5 upgraded the system performance as well as added the lock screen customization menu, better background app management, and other minor improvements across the board.
In order to install the latest firmware on your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite LTE (2022) you need to tap on the Settings app -> Software update -> Download and install.
Check the latest Samsung One UI 5 Updates
- [US Too] Breaking: Galaxy A53 getting stable One UI 5 update
- In these 16 countries Galaxy A32 5G getting One UI 5 update
- Samsung Galaxy A22, A23, M22, S20 FE, A42, A51, A13 getting Android 13 One UI 5 update
- Galaxy A42 5G gets Android 13 One UI 5 update
- These Samsung devices have received One UI 5 so far