On December 28, 2022, the South Korean tech giant, Samsung announced that it is ready to showcase new innovative projects developed through its C-Lab program at CES 2023.
The company will show four exciting projects from C-Lab Inside, its in-house venture program, and eight startups supported by C-Lab Outside, the company’s startup acceleration program.
C-Lab Inside: Metaverse and Lifestyle Projects From Samsung Employees Go on Show
- Meta-Running, a metaverse platform to learn proper running form
- Porkamix, a metaverse platform that provides an interactive concert experience
- Soom, a new meditation experience with real-time feedback
- Falette, a 3D digital transformation for home fabric products
C-Lab Outside: Startups Showcasing Robots, AI and More To Receive CES Spotlight
The eight chosen startups are:
- NdotLight, a web-based 3D design solution
- NEUBILITY, an urban delivery service through self-driving robots
- 40FY, a digital mental health care app service from examination to treatment,
- CELLICO, a micro-bionic eye for patients with retinal disease
- Plask, an AI and browser-based motion capture and animation editing tool
- Wrn Technologies, writing training and content creation services using Generative AI
- Catius, a multi-turn conversational AI companion for children
- Erangtek, an IoT micro repeater for home users to improve call quality
Samsung Has Achieved Its Goal of Nurturing 500 Startups and Projects Over Five Years
Back in 2018, Samsung announced that it would accelerate 300 Korean startups through C-Lab Outside and 200 projects through C-Lab Inside over a five-year period. In total, there were a total of 506 startups and projects (304 from C-Lab Outside and 202 from C-Lab Inside) so far.