Samsung has started updating its Single Take camera application. The latest December 2022 application version is rolling out with the app version 3.0.00.35. According to the official description, Shoot it once, and get it multiple ways enabled by AI. With your Galaxy device, you can get up to 14 different kinds or photos and videos using Single Take.
How to use Single Take in Samsung Camera App
- Head into your Camera icon Camera app.
- Locate and select Single Take.
- Select 15s icon to adjust the capture time then choose between 5s and 15s of shooting time.
- Please Note: This setting is only available on the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra.
- Tap on the capture button when you’re ready to take a photo, ensure that you pan your camera around a scene to get different angles and short clips.
- Head back into the Gallery and select your Single Take shot to view other images and videos captured.
Download the latest Samsung Single Take App APK – 3.0.00.35 [December 15, 2022]
Download the latest Samsung Single Take App APK – 3.0.00.34 [November 21, 2022]
Download the latest Samsung Single Take App APK – 3.0.00.34 [October 10, 2022]