Your Samsung Galaxy device has a “Video Call Effects” feature to change the background during video calls on WhatsApp, Messenger, Zoom and other supported applications.
The Samsung Video Call Effect feature comes with the One UI 3.1 operating system on Android 11 or the latest version of Android 12 with the One UI 4 interface.
How to use the video call effect on the Samsung Galaxy?
- Go to the Settings app/Settings
- Select the Advanced Features menu / Advance Feature
- Select the menu, Video call effects
- Scroll and activate Video call Effects
- After toggling on, tap into Video call effects to see the background options
- On the Background Image menu select a photo/image in your gallery
- Make a video call on WhatsApp
- A small camera icon will appear floating on the screen
Now, Samsung has released a new app update for the Video Call Effects application. Download the latest APK via the given link below.
- Samsung Video Call Effects 3.0.00.14 [November 16, 2022]