Samsung’s latest foldable Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 were launched with many upgrades including cameras. But if you like to capture better photos then there is always an option for improvement.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 comes with a better camera option but still, GCame provides a better photography experience. For general use you can prefer GCam, Google Camera is exclusive to Pixel phones, but there are many mods available that work on many devices.
How to Install Config File on Galaxy Z Flip 4 GCam
- Download the config file you want to use on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name in Files.
- Open the new GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs8 name (For GCam 8).
- Now paste the config file inside the configs8 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double-tap on the black blank area placed right next to the shutter button (between the shutter and gallery icon).
- Select the config file available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note that not many devices support GCam, luckily the Galaxy Z Flip 4 supports modded GCam. Download the latest GCam APK for the Galaxy Z Flip 4 below.
- Download GCam 8.6 for Galaxy Z Flip 4 (MGC_8.6.263_A11_V10_MGC.apk)