Connecting your laptop to your smart TV is a superior method to transfer your computer’s screen when you wish to watch a movie or display a presentation. Now, you could simply create and utilizing of an HDMI cable connected to your laptop and your Samsung Smart TV. But, do you know that you could mirror or speculum your laptop’s screen to your Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
In this article will explain how to connect your Samsung smart TV wirelessly. You can pair your laptop to your Samsung TV wirelessly and simply. Through such ease and simplicity, the requirements for cables and extra hardware is easily removed.
Steps to Connect Laptop to Samsung TV Wirelessly-
There are so many ways you can follow to connect your laptop to a Samsung TV wirelessly. Both methods are easy and do not need any cables of any kind. You can follow the ways that is simple for you. Let’s continue through the first method.
Follow these methods to pair your laptop wirelessly to the Samsung TV with the app.
- At first you have to download the Samsung Smart View for your PC from here.
- And then install the app on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC.
- Now, connect your Windows laptop such as your Samsung TV to the similar Wifi network.
- Now launch the Samsung Smart View app on your PC and tap on the connect to TV button.
- You will have to select your TV from the record of TVs that it has find on the network.
- The Samsung TV will now show a PIN. You have to type it on your laptop.
- All you have to perform now is tap on the include content button and choose the files that you wish to see on tour TV.
- They can be audio, video, or even document files.
Connect utilizing Direct Screen Mirroring-
- Connect your Windows PC and your Samsung TV to the same wifi network.
- Now, all you are required to do is click the Windows and K keys on your keyboard. Or you can tap on Connect button on the quick settings.
- The cast menu will show on your screen. Easily choose your Samsung TV from the record and tap on it.
- If it shows an error then attempt choosing it so many times till it says Follow guidelines on your device.
- Now permit the prompt on your Samsung TV. You can now screen mirror your PC to the Samsung TV straight away.
- Through this method, you can explore the web, stream your favorite shows, or even just Utilize it to play your favorite video games straight forward.
- All of this can be completed without the requirements for any wires, cables, or even any extra hardware.
Connect with Chrome Browser-
- First you have to be sure to connect both Laptops and Samsung TV to same WiFi.
- Now click to open a browser on your PC.
- Here click three dots available at the top right corner.
- Now click on the Cast option presents between Print and Find.
- It will now see for the device that is connected to a similar network.
- Choose your Samsung TV.
- Now give permission to the similar on your TV and you can mirror your browser to your smart TV.