Samsung has already released the three One UI 5 beta builds for its flagship Galaxy S22 series. For now, it is currently limited to some regions. According to the official changelog, the latest One UI 5 beta build brings new improvements and bug fixes.
Animation is the key highlight as throughout the beta push many users have reported the lag on system animations.
Samsung’s latest One UI 5 beta update packs several UI/UX improvements, new icons for some system apps like the Galaxy Store and Secure Folder, redesigned Reminders app. It allows you to change the lock screen wallpaper directly from the lock screen.
Now there are several reports circulating online and users of Samsung want to see some changes in the latest One UI 5 or you can say the wishlist of One UI 5.0.
One UI 5 Wishlist – According to users
- Animations and UI/UX issues, need to be fixed.
- The camera App needs to be upgraded with new features. (Example- SHUTTER LAG that was found in the Galaxy S22 ultra), Samsung needs to work on the camera department so that the next 200MP camera can handle all the tasks and operations smoothly.
- Goodlock App issue -while using background apps and scrolling through it lags alot.
- Notification customization can be done more by changing the sizes etc.
- Toggles of quick panel customization can be done in different way. It’s the same round icons for 5 years.
- Network speed indicator can be added. Shake to turn ON a feature can be done.
- Customization of widgets can be provided.
One UI 5 Wishlist from the trusted tipster Ice Universe
- Add low-power mode (like Fold4)
- Provide three-speed animation speed (third gear)
- Provide camera photography style: natural, light, vivid
If your smartphone is a part of the One UI 5 beta, go to Settings > Software Update > Download and install to grab the latest beta firmware. The build is not yet available in all regions where the beta program is available, so it may not show up immediately on your phone.
One UI 5 stable version launch date
As per the past information, Samsung is rumored to release One UI 5 to the public in mid-October, 2022.