Samsung has just unfolded the curtain and released One UI Watch 4.5 for the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 classic. Galaxy Watch 4 was launched in 2021 and featured some revolutionary inventions, counted as the Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) sensor that uses electrical impulses to estimate a user’s body composition.
The Galaxy Watch 4 is still one of the best smartwatches for Android phones in 2022. The Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm, Bluetooth) is available for $199.99, making it one of the most affordable premium wearables. The smartwatch also supports many of the latest features that are present on its successor, the Galaxy Watch 5. In many ways, the Galaxy Watch 4 is a cheaper alternative to the Watch 5, battery life aside.
Update the Galaxy Watch 4 via the Galaxy Wearable app
As it is already encrypted on the Samsung support page, users can update the Galaxy Watch 4 using the Galaxy Wearable app. Ok while before stating the step ensure the Watch is charged then follow certain steps:
- On the connected phone, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- For the Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch4, and Galaxy Watch5 series: Tap Watch settings and then tap Watch software update.
- If your watch displays a Home tab, swipe to and tap Watch software update or Band software update.
- Tap Download and install.
What’s New In One UI Watch4.5?
Customers can also install the One UI Watch 4.5 update directly on their Galaxy Watch 4. Now, can follow the downloads process steps:
- First, enable the Wi-Fi connection so that the smartwatch can access the internet.
- Then scroll down in the Settings menu.
- Then tap on the ‘Software update option.
- The device will start looking for available system updates and automatically start downloading them if available.
Once the download is complete, select ‘Install now to apply the update immediately – the smartwatch will shut down and install the update over the next few minutes. After the update is complete, the Galaxy Watch 4 will restart.
On Samsung’s website, the update brings six new watch faces for Watch 4 users. Users will also be able to create a favorite watch face list to quickly switch between them. Additionally, the update adds a new input method, i.e., a QWERTY keyboard, to the existing handwriting and voice recognition features.
At 900MB, One UI Watch 4.5 is a big update for Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic users, and it comes with a few new features that we have already written in the above content. Previously, these features were only available on the Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro. The One UI Watch 4.5 update is already being rolled out and will be available to all Galaxy Watch 4 users soon. Do share and dump your idea while what the feature you like the most in the same also stay tuned via @Samnews24…