After getting several One UI Watch 4.5 beta updates now the Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic users can install the stable One UI Watch 4.5 based on Wear OS 3.5 update.
The first device to carry this stable version is the newly launched Galaxy Watch 5. The latest firmware version R8**XXU1GVH2 has been distributed to the South Korean & the US users where the beta program was running.
According to the changelog shared by Tizenhelp, the update brings the following changes:
- Samsung has started rolling out the One UI Watch 4.5 stable update for the users who participated in the beta testing program, and the non-beta users will also get it.
- About the features, the company has slightly improved screen UI and also added more complications to watch faces.
- Now you can switch SIM cards right from the smartwatch.
- You can switch SIM 1 to SIM 2 or vice versa to make calls.
- Samsung Keyboard now brings QWERTY keypad support for easy input.
- The notification center is now enhanced to explore more details when getting incoming messages.
Following the update, Samsung becomes the first company to release new Wear OS update for its Galaxy Watch 4 & Galaxy Watch 5 series users. To download the update, go to the Galaxy Wearable app, and check for pending firmware.