Might be the phase curve you finally decide to Reset! or if you just wanna a fresh start with your Galaxy Watch 5, then you choose to reset your watch. ok… so going back to the drawing board(start over the topic) my concern is to make aware of How can the Factory reset task perform in the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5. Whatever the reason may be once you decide to reset your watch you should know some things.
Before the time you haven’t started the reset processor must read the coming lines. All of your personal data will be removed and the watch will restore back to its default settings. So you won’t have to worry about personal info still being on it. You can reset your watch using Settings. Reboot mode on the watch, or with the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone can also bring your vital data back.
There can be methods or system techniques that avail you to reset your Galaxy Watch 5 or Galaxy Watch 5 Pro in a few simple steps. You can reset your Galaxy Watch 5 in two ways. The first method involves the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone. Alternatively, you can perform a reset straight from your Watch. Let’s have a perfect discussion in this guide to reset your watch before considering the backing up data option.
Reset your Galaxy Watch 5 from the phone
- On your smartphone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Make sure the watch is connected via Bluetooth to your phone.
- Tap Watch settings.
- Then go to General.
- On the next screen, scroll down and tap Reset.
- Before you proceed, you can create a cloud backup by tapping Back up data. This will back up your alarms, app order for pre-loaded apps, quick panels, Samsung Health data, settings, and Tiles.
- Once that’s done, return to the Reset screen and tap the big blue button.
Reset your Galaxy Watch 5 from
- To reset your watch, Swipe up from the bottom to open the app menu.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and click General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- You can take a backup here if you haven’t already.
- Tap Reset to start the factory reset process.
- Let the process take a bit of time. Don’t press any buttons or interpret the watch during the reset process. Your Galaxy Watch 5 will reboot once the process is finished.
Therefore, here I serve the two special methods of Reset to your devices. You can share your adventure while doing a certain step and can dump it in the comment box. Do stay connected with us @Samnews24 for more new tips and tricks that for sure help you to operate your device in a better way.