According to the XDA, CoverScreen OS is now available for the newly launched Galaxy Z Flip 4, the fourth generation Flip 4 phone now supports CoverScreen OS. It is basically designed for the cover screen. CoverScreen OS is a third-party app that gives you the layout of the app drawer so that you can manage your applications on the Z Flip 4 cover screen.
Moreover, you can use this OS to engage with your messages via a simple tap. It allows you to add an LED notification indicator on the cover screen.
List of features you can get with CoverScreen OS on your new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4:
- App drawer
- Caller ID screen for VoIP apps (WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, etc.)
- Support for all third-party homescreen widgets
- Quick toggles for various device settings
- Navigation gesture support
- Notification support
- Powerful media playback controls with support for multiple sessions and an interactive progress bar
- Voice, QWERTY, and T9 keyboard support
- On-screen LED notification indicator/Edge Lighting
- Flex Mode support
Download CoverScreen OS here.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Key Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 flaunts a 6.7-inch AMOLED FHD+ 120Hz foldable display with an additional 1.9-inch AMOLED cover display. For selfies, there is a 10-megapixel camera, and it has a dual 12-megapixel (main and ultra-wide) camera on the rear side. The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 powered device has a 3,700mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging.
The Galaxy Z Flip 4 come pre-installed with Android 12 OS with One UI 4.1.1. It has a side-facing fingerprint scanner. These devices also offer 15W wireless charging and reverse wireless charging.