Yes you heard it right! Google Android 13 is finally official, the mountain view tech giant has launched the new Android version starting with its Pixel users. If you own a Pixel 4 or higher, you are getting a first chance to experience the all-new firmware update. So, what are the key features of Android 13, and how different it is from the last version? Let’s explore it shortly.
Android 13 launched, check the top 13 features
1. Google’s latest Android version, Android 13 landed with a revamped Material You. Now, you can customize non-Google apps to match your phone’s wallpaper theme and color.
2. Single language support is on for a specific app.
3. With Android 13 music experience is greatly improved. If you’re listening to music, the media player spotlights album artwork and has a playback bar that dances as you progress through a song.
4. Android 13 let you now allow you to customize Bedtime mode with wallpaper dimming and a dark theme.
5. Bingo, the new change has finally arrived, wondering about giving permission for all the photos in the previous version now in Android 13, you can select only the specific photos and videos they’ll need to access.
6. Here’s the improvement that came in Android 13, for safety purposes, if you copy sensitive data like your email address, phone number, or login credentials on your device, Android will automatically clear your clipboard history after a period of time.
7. You have authority now on which app will send a notification, previously default option is now gone.
8. Spatial Audio- now you will have an immersive listening experience on your Android phone or tablet.
9. Messaging will now be easy on Chromebook now.
10. Android 13 adopts Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Audio, a new Bluetooth audio standard that results in lower latency than classic audio.
11. Copy-pasting data from Android phone to tablet now finally works.
12. Multitasking now arrives with Android 13, you will now get a handy drag and drop apps option in your library into the split-screen mode or in simple words taskbar functionality is now here.
13. Android 13 supports HDR video support on third-party camera apps.
On August 15, 2022, Google finally announced the supported list of Android 13. As per the official blog post, starting August 15, Android 13 is being distributed on Pixel devices. Other manufacturers like Samsung, Asus, HMD (Nokia phones), iQOO, Motorola, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Sharp, Sony, Tecno, vivo, Xiaomi and more will get later this year.