Samsung’s A series phone, Galaxy A52 5G is now getting a new software update. The latest update brings an August 2022 security patch. Samsung has kicked off the new firmware version in the Netherlands.
Galaxy A52 5G August 2022 Update Changelog:
The August 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy A52 5G is rolling out with the build number A526BXXU1CVG5 and the update size is 265MB.
The latest patch contains 24 improvements for Android itself and 31 improvements for Samsung’s One UI and apps. This new software update is distributed via OTA on the Galaxy A52 5G (SM-A526B). You can check the availability manually directly via Settings -> Software update -> Download and install.
Galaxy A52 5G smartphone sports a 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. This is Samsung’s first mid-range smartphone with a refresh rate of 120Hz and comes with the Snapdragon 750G chipset under the hood. The phone has a 6/8GB RAM variant with 128/256GB storage options. There’s a 4,500mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging.
A big improvement has been made to the camera setup. The Galaxy A52 5G comes with a 64-megapixel optically stabilized primary sensor paired with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel depth, and 5-megapixel macro camera with support for digital zoom up to 10X.
Latest Samsung August 2022 Updates:
- Primary Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Fold getting August 2022 security update
- Argentina: Galaxy S21 Plus getting August 2022 security update, A13 gets July 2022 patch
- Netherlands and Belgium: Galaxy S21 August 2022 update available
- Netherlands and UK: Galaxy S20, Z Flip3 and Fold3 grabbed August 2022 security patch
- Galaxy Note 10+ August 2022 update out in India
- Samsung August 2022 update rolling for these Galaxy devices