As we all know Samsung always comes with new features and functionality to make their user experience most interesting and users are also wait for Samsung’s latest updates. Samsung’s latest smartphones are here. We have evaluated the Galaxy S22+ and the Galaxy S22 Ultra, and both devices are nice, but Galaxy smartphones comes with some erratic change. But it will be easily to lighten a lot of them.
We gather 31 new exciting tips and tricks featured on the new models of Galaxy phones and Note devices:
- Arrange the app drawer alphabetically.
- Inflate home screen and app drawer icon grid.
- Move default browser to Chrome.
- Back to the keyboard to Gboard.
- Off Bixby key and change to power menu.
- Always display brightness slider in instant settings, off media and device controls.
- On “Detailed” notifications.
- View notification details on your lock screen.
- Expand display timeout.
- Reduce screen “zoom” or font size to show more content.
- Display edge panels.
- Allow gesture navigation.
- Disable putting unused apps to sleep.
- Customize your colors.
- Make GIFs from YouTube videos.
- Move websites and messages into reminders.
- Customize the split-screen view.
- Personalize your audio experience.
- Hide apps and files.
- Pay with your phone more often.
- Take notes on the lock screen.
- Change your Wi-Fi network and other settings in fewer steps.
- Run two apps on the screen at once.
- Speed up your phone.
- Customize the Quick Settings menu.
- Keep those backlit keys always on.
- Keep certain pictures and files private.
- Go one-handed.
- Control your TV.
- Voice control to take photos.
- Help the keyboard learn from you.
Arrange the app drawer alphabetically:
By default, Samsung’s app drawer is arranging though you want it to be at the end new apps comes. And you can easily rearrange the apps as you want. If you would like to manage your app drawer to understand and if you don’t want to operate manually for that you have to do some process-
- Tap it, pop menu then.
- Tap it to open.
- Then tap the three dots in the top right corner
- Now tap to done.
Inflate home screen and app drawer icon grid:
you may search yourself and want to set more effects on their screens. For that you have to do some basic process long tap on a blank segment of your home screen, then click on the settings. You can see here options to modify how many icons suitable on your home screen.
Move default browser to Chrome:
To fix Chrome as the default browser on your Samsung smartphone, long tap on the app’s icon, tap the i from the corner, then move to the Browser app under Defaults. Click Chrome to create it your default.
Back to the keyboard to Gboard:
Google’s keyboard is such a nice keyboard, especially if you are using the layout from any other devices. Tap to download Gboard, then open the app, and follow the elicit to fix it as your default keyboard. And if you don’t want then you can also uninstall it.
Off Bixby key and change to power menu:
If we move to the power button on new Samsung smartphones, by default, it does not exactly open the power option. And for that it forward to Bixby here are some basic steps which will help you to disable Bixby key
- Swipe down on your home screen.
- Tap to open your notification panel.
- Then again to expand it.
- Tap the power icon in the top right corner.
- Then “Side key settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- From here, you can turn the “side key” back into a power button.
Always display brightness slider in instant settings, off media and device controls:
Steps for off media and device controls-
- Drag down on your home screen.
- Tap to open your notifications.
- Then down again to enlarge the quick panel.
- In the top-right corner.
- Tap the three-dot menu.
- Then Quick panel layout.
This permits you to toggle the brightness slider to comes when the notification shade is open as compared to only when the full quick settings appear. From here, you can also select to disable the media and device controls interface.
On “Detailed” notifications:
You have to tap a small down-surface arrow to enlarge them if you want for example, use an instant or quick respond option in Messages. To get substantial complete-featured notifications, then go to Settings, then Notifications, then click on the “Detailed” at the top.
View notification details on your lock screen:
If in case Samsung conceal notification content is available on your lock screen by default in this situation you have to turn on your screen, then click the notification icons to enlarge them. this suggestion is available for privacy concern, but it’s also available from most other smartphones, it’s a customization. If you want your lock screen notifications enlarged by default, then go to Settings, then Lock screen, then Notifications, and tap “Details.
Expand display timeout:
If you are looking for the default 30-second screen timeout too immediately then, you can enlarge it in your smartphone’s settings (just find “screen timeout”) but Samsung gives choice that go up to 10 minutes.
Reduce screen “zoom” or font size to show more content:
If you want to reduce screen size for that you have to follow some basic steps-
- To compress UI elements down a segment.
- Go to the Display section of your phone’s settings.
- Then either Font size and style or Screen zoom.
- Play around with the two to find what works best for you.
Display edge panels:
If you’re similarly disturbed by them, tap to search “edge panels” in your phone’s settings and turn them off.
Allow gesture navigation:
gesture navigation is the industry standard these days, and it carry less of your phone’s display. Two switches to gestures, find “navigation bar” in your smartphone settings, then tap scroll gestures.
Disable putting unused apps to sleep:
It regulates background activity for apps you haven’t used in a while, remove some of the side effects of a tricky app drawer. For that you have to go to Settings Battery and device and, then click background usage restrictions. Switch the toggle off.
Customize your colors:
Steps for customize colors-
- Long-press an empty spot on your home screen.
- Then tap Wallpaper and style in the lower left corner.
- Then Color palette.
- Here, you can select a new theme based on your wallpaper.
- Or a basic black, white, and blue theme.
Make GIFs from YouTube videos:
Steps for making GIFs from YouTube videos-
- First, open a video in the YouTube app.
- And then access Smart Select. On a Galaxy phone.
- You’ll then swipe in from the right.
- And on a Note device you can remove the S Pen to display.
- The Air Command Menu on the right side of the screen.
- Next, tap on GIF Animation.
- Arrange the frame box, start playing the video, and tap Record to capture the clip you like.
- When you’re done.
- Tap Stop to store the GIF in your Gallery app.
- From this repository, you can load the file into other apps.
- And share it with other people the same way you’d share a photo.
Move websites and messages into reminders:
- First, you can turn any website into a reminder.
- Open Samsung’s own browser.
- Tap the menu button (three dots on the top right) and then choose Share.
- Followed by Reminder.
- Second, you can receive a reminder about text messages too.
- Open Messages, long-press on the thread you want to save.
- And then select Message options and Send to Reminder.
Customize the split-screen view:
It lets you pin part of an app such as a video, a segment of your Twitter news feed, or a category of a map in split screen mode. This will leave the clip on the top of the show while you take working on something else below. you’ll have the chance to select another app to fill the lower half of the view.
Personalize your audio experience:
- Go to Settings and tap Sounds and vibration.
- Followed by Advanced Sound Settings.
- Sound quality and effects. Equalizer.
- On the next screen, you’ll see a few equalizer options.
- You can play around with, such as manage the balance between bass and three-fold.
Hide apps and files:
Samsung Galaxy phones arrives with a Secure Folder app that behave like an encrypted digital security on your phone. You can hide apps and files in here, setting a password, PIN, or fingerprint scan to secure them.
Pay with your phone more often:
To connect your financial accounts with Samsung, Pay, start by opening the app it arrives already loaded on your phone. Then select Start and follow the on-screen rules to add your credit or debit cards to your account. If you haven’t already made a password-security Samsung account, you’ll need to do so now. When you’re done, move to the store and obtain ready to pay with your phone.
Take notes on the lock screen:
You can pop out the indicator from the root of the device, click it on screen while hold up down the top button, and then you can continue writing. There are no requirements to get going the screen, type in your PIN, or start any other preparations.
Change your Wi-Fi network and other settings in fewer steps:
If you want to change the Wi-Fi network, you’re connecting to. Just click and hold the Wi-Fi button in the Quick Settings drop-down option and you will be escort right to the Wi-Fi settings menu. Similarly, you can change the Bluetooth and other settings.
Run two apps on the screen at once:
To get started, pretty sure about Multi Window is on in the Quick settings menu. Then scroll the tab on the left edge of your screen to the right. Now scroll app icons from that arrive at the top and bottom windows. Now you can merge a photo to an outgoing email only by dragging and dropping it or run the Web at the time when you verify your texts.
Speed up your phone:
your Galaxy Phone is waiting for you to select the home button tap to move the feature on every single time you click it. To include more time, move to your life, double click the home button to active S Voice, then impress the three dots in the upper right corner and click settings. After that, all you want to do is untick the box that says, “Open using the home key.”
Customize the Quick Settings menu:
The complete point of Samsung’s Quick Settings menu is to save you time. To make the S5 more very own, drag down from the top of the screen, then click the grid button in the top right corner. And then click the pencil button (edit). From there, you will be able to drag and drop shortcut buttons to select the state you like.
Keep those backlit keys always on:
Samsung automatically show turn off or on option after a few seconds. If you can give preference that these keys, always be backlit when the screen is on, it’s simple to do something about it. Start by going to Settings and choose Display. Scroll down and tap “Touch key light duration.” Now choose “Always on” option from the menu.
Keep certain pictures and files private:
You will be able to see these files while you are in a Private Mode, but once disable, no one will be able to access your things. The simplest way to activate Private Mode is to press the Private Mode icon in the Quick Settings menu from the top of the screen after you scroll your finger down. You will be asked to identify yourself, using different security options like- password, fingerprint, pin or pattern. Once Private Mode is activated, you can select one or so many files and then choose the menu button in the top right corner (with the help of three dots), then click to move the Private.
- Go to the Settings menu and select One-handed operation.
- Next, toggle the button to on.
- To activate this mode.
- Tap to slide your finger in from the right edge of the screen.
- And back to the edge in a relatively swift motion.
- To exit, just hit the top right corner of the shrunken display.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.
Control your TV:
It’s quite simple to fix things. You just choose your region (U.S.), cable distributor and then personalize suggestion if you want to be based on your viewing priorities. There’s an individual short setup process for handle your TV or set-top box.
Voice control to take photos:
Using a simple voice command, you can activate the screen. Select from “Smile,” “Cheese,” “Capture” or “Shoot” for capture images or just say “Record video” for discover footage. These commands work where you are using the back or front camera. To activate Voice control for the camera,
- Tap to open the camera app and click Settings.
- Then scroll until you see the Voice control option and choose it to enable.
- When capturing photos, using your Samsung phone.
- It will tell you to take the phone secure as it processes your command,
- Which completed clearly and instantly.
Help the keyboard learn from you:
you can make your Galaxy keyboard conciliate with your Contacts and other apps, like Facebook, Gmail and Twitter. This functionality is somewhat concealed.
- You will need go into Settings.
- Tap to the language and input.
- At next, click the Settings icon next to the Samsung keyboard.
- On the next screen, click Predictive text, then scroll down.
- Tap to choose which Personalization features which you want to enable.