Samsung is all set to launch its next Galaxy foldable phones the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4 on August 10, 2022. As news is circulating all over the web, the core specifications render, pricing, and performance details are already tipped out via various popular tipsters (Including all social media platforms). So we have almost all brought up the facts of Z Fold 4 and Flip 4.
Now, the main factor that we need to look into it is the performance of the upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 4. According to the Twitter tipster, AhmedQwaider888 whose tweet by retweeted by the Ice Universe too, has claimed that with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 processor, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 performance is slightly increased.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 performance with Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 Processor:
- CPU 15% (Increased)
- GPU 59% (Increased)
- NPU 68% (Increased)
- Charge 50% of batter in half an hour (25w with 4400mAh)
- Screen refresh rate 120Hz with 1000nits layer of protection Victus+ on Front&back
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 performance with Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 Processor:
- CPU 9%
- GPU 58%
- NPU 63%
- 25W, 10% faster, with a 3700mAh battery
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4 Latest News:
- Upcoming Galaxy Z Flip 4 packed with 3700mAh Battery backup
- Fresh leak: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 cases on ground
- Samsung India Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Z Fold 4 pre-reservations starts
- 70 Colors: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4 listed on UK website
- Ratio: Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4 accessories spotted, No S Pen slot
- Samsung finalize the three battery suppliers for the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4
- Check the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 Design
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 (Flip4) display preview, Snapdragon 8 Plus and more