DXOMARK has now added the Samsung foldable device Galaxy Z Flip3 5G to its display test process. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G has scored 89 points in the DXOMARK display test. DXOMARK said that although the device has a noticeable crease on the main screen in the unfolded state, its overall screen performance is quite good, with good scores in sub-categories such as legibility, video, and motion.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G display specifications:
- Size: 6.7 inches OLED, (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Dimensions: 86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9mm to 7.1 mm (folded); 72.2 x 166.0 x 6.9mm (unfolded)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2640 pixels, (~425 ppi density)
- Aspect ratio: 22:9
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
In the DXOMARK testing, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G gets well-balanced brightness and accurate color performance, and the sub-score of video is close to the highest score, which is very suitable for watching HDR10 video.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G DXOMARK Pros:
- Well-balanced brightness and accurate colors, providing a satisfying video experience in HDR10
- Smoothness when browsing the web and using the gallery app
- Pleasant gaming experience
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G DXOMARK Cons:
- Unfaithful colors under sunlight
- Strong iridescence when using the device with polarized glasses
- Visible screen fold in most situations
In addition, the phone has a rear 12-megapixel dual camera with a 10-megapixel selfie camera; a built-in 3300mAh battery supports 15W wired charging.