According to the latest information released by the Galaxy Club, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra uses the same 10x telephoto camera same as the Galaxy S22 Ultra. The information has been claimed by the website but note that this is only rumors and there are no official words mentioned by Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra telephoto camera:
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will have a periscope with 10x magnification and 10MP resolution. Not only the Galaxy S22 Ultra have this preference but the S21 Ultra also is on the list.
As per the last leaks and rumors, the upcoming flagship Galaxy S23 series devices will see a major upgrade in the rear camera department. If it goes well, then we will see the 108MP HM3 sensor (1/1.33”, 0.8µm pixels) of the current model to a 200MP sensor (probably the HP1, 1/22”, 0.64µm).
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Key camera specifications:
- Primary Camera: 108 MP 1/1.33″ sensor, 0.8μm pixels, 24mm-equivalent, f/1.8-aperture lens, OIS, PDAF, Laser-AF
- Ultra-wide Camera: 12MP 1/2.55″ sensor, 1.4μm pixels, 13mm-equivalent, f/2.2-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF
- Tele 1 Camera: 10MP 1/3.52″ sensor, 1.12μm pixels, 230mm-equivalent, f/4.9-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF, 10x optical zoom
- Tele 2 Camera: 10MP 1/3.52″ sensor, 1.12μm pixels, 70mm equivalent, f/2.4-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF, 3x optical zoom
- 8K up to 24fps, 4K up to 60fps, 1080p at 60fps (tested at 4K/30fps)
This is the initial startup of the Galaxy S23 series leak, the launch is so far and we will soon get much information in the coming days.