Google Camera comes with a major upgrade and this time the company has started sending updates with a Leica mode. As we already know that the Google Camera is only made available for the Pixel phones, and GCam is the other option to use on the other smartphones.
According to the popular Tipster Ice Universe, the all-new GCam app brings a new Leica mode for the Galaxy S22 Ultra, meanwhile, the S22 brothers may also get updated. For your information, the Leica camera app is made for the Mi 12S Ultra phone but it puts a watermark.
The tipster also shared the new images captured on the Leica mode where he clicked flower and tree pics. Google Camera is a photography app developed by Google for its Pixel smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Key Specifications:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra features a punch-hole
- 6.8-inch QHD+ (1440×3088 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X display
- 120Hz refresh rate
- HDR10+ support
- 108MP main camera
- The Galaxy S22 Ultra is equipped with a quad-camera arrangement on the rear, comprising a 108MP (f/1.8, OIS) primary sensor, a 12MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide lens, a 10MP (f/4.9, OIS) periscope telephoto lens with 10x optical zoom, and a 10MP (f/2.4, OIS) telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- On the front, it has a 40MP (f/2.2) shooter for selfies and video calling.
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC
- 12GB of RAM and up to 1TB of internal storage
- Android 12
- One UI 4.1
- 5,000mAh battery
- 45W fast-charging
- 15W wireless fast-charging
- Connectivity options include 5G, dual-SIMs, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, and a Type-C port
Samsung Galaxy S22 series phones come with several new features which work on One UI. And the top variant makes a difference in the camera department.
The developers revamped Google Camera with a new Leica mode, and my S22 Ultra is powerful again.
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) July 22, 2022