The smartphone launched with the Exynos 850 (8nm) is now able to install the July 2022 security patch and yes we are talking about the Galaxy A13 smartphone which is loved by many Samsung users. Now, according to the information, the Latin American users of this device can install the latest patch with the firmware version A135U1UES2AVG1/A135MUBS1AVF1 (the US and Latin America).
The July 2022 security patch includes fixes for over 50 security vulnerabilities. The update also includes general bug fixes and device stability improvements.
Samsung Galaxy A13 Quick Core Specifications:
- 6.60-inch touchscreen display
- 1080×2408 pixels
- octa-core processor
- 4GB, 6GB of RAM
- Android 12
- 5000mAh non-removable battery
- fast charging
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera; a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera
- 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture
- OneUI 4.1based on Android 12
- 64GB, 128GB of inbuilt storage
- dual-SIM mobile
- measures 165.10 x 76.40 x 8.80mm (height x width x thickness)
- Weight 195.00 grams
- Black, Blue, Peach, and White colors
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A13 include Wi-Fi. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
If you own the Samsung Galaxy A13 then you can just download the latest update via simply tapping on your system Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install.