As per the official introduction, the Samsung Daily Board let you allow to use your tablet as a picture frame while it’s charging, and shows a slideshow of your favorite pictures.
How to open Samsung Daily Board?
- From any screen, swipe down to open your Quick Settings then swipe down again and tap on the Daily Board icon to turn Daily Board on or off.
- Click and hold the Daily Board icon to access settings.
Displaying Photos and Information
- Tap and hold the Daily Board icon to access the settings.
- Make sure that Daily Board is turned on. Then simply toggle on or off to choose which information to have on display – the weather, your calendar etc.
- Ensure that you have allowed Daily Board to access your photos and media.
- Tap and hold the Daily Board icon to access your settings. Then tap Add images.
- Ensure you have allowed Daily Board to access your photos and media, now simply choose your favorite images or image folders to add.
In this article, we will check the latest Application version of the Samsung Daily Board.
Samsung Daily Board 13.1.02.10 Update Changelog:
- The Labs menu is now available.
- You can run Daily Board by creating an application icon. Try using Daily Board at any time, even when it’s not charging. (Labs > Add Daily Board to Apps screen).
- A setting has been added that allows Daily Board to run automatically when the charger is connected. (Labs > Auto start when charging).
Download the latest Samsung Daily Board App APK:
- Samsung Daily Board 13.1.02.10 App APK – APK Mirror Link