Samsung Galaxy A13 and Galaxy S10 June 2022 security patch update is now reaching the corner. Practically, the latest software update is rolling out for US users. We at SamNews 24, sharing a changelog of the June patch for Samsung’s Galaxy A13 and Galaxy S10 in the US.
Galaxy A13 June 2022 Patch Update:
The June 2022 security patch update for Galaxy A13 is pushing out with the firmware version A135U1UES1AVF1. The update has been released on Cellular South’s network in the US. The latest update fixes 60 privacy and security-related vulnerabilities.
Earlier released June 2022 Update details:
Galaxy S10 series
- Galaxy S10e: G970FXXSFHVF1
- Galaxy S10: G970FXXSFHVF1
- Galaxy S10+: G970FXXSFHVF1
Galaxy S20 series
- Galaxy S20: G98xxXXSEFVE6
- Galaxy S20+: G98xxXXSEFVE6
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: G98xxXXSEFVE6
- Galaxy S20 FE: G780FXXU9DVE7
- Galaxy S20 FE (LTE Snapdragon): G780GXXU3CVE7
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G: G781BXXU4FVE8
Galaxy S10 June 2022 Patch Update:
The latest firmware update for the unlocked models of the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and the Galaxy S10+ comes with firmware version G97xUSQU6IVE7. The update brings the June 2022 security patch that fixes over 60 security vulnerabilities.